OriGen Biomedical | Austin, Texas
Product Marketing Manager | May 2022 – Present
OriGen Biomedical, Inc. is a leading producer of cryopreservation and cell culture products. OriGen’s focus is to produce a range of products to support the treatment of cancer, genetic conditions, and other life-threatening diseases. Products are designed with the patient and user in mind. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, OriGen is certified annually to ISO 13485 standards and regularly inspected by the FDA, MDSAP, ISO certification organizations, and customers. OriGen products are manufactured, sold, and distributed worldwide.
• Provide critical, strategic insights including market research and competitive analyses to create, adjust, and improve marketing strategies
• Design and execute promotional efforts such as newsletters (52% increase in 2022 of external newsletter subscribers), blog posts, press releases, social media (+22% overall; LinkedIn had +26% followers, +119% impressions, +259% clicks, 6.45% engagement rate in 2022), and events such as Lab Week to celebrate OriGen’s end users
• Collaborate with internal team members and external partners (graphic designer, videographer, etc) on various projects to create marketing collateral and deliverables like sales and training tools, sales sheets, product brochures, customer education pieces, product videos, and more
• Develop and ensure brand standards are implemented throughout the company; Internally communicated marketing initiatives and brand guidelines/expectations for better consistency, including letterhead, slide deck, and other template updates and trademark congruity
• Maintain the website to increase search engine optimization, increase ease of navigation, and provide more information to customers leading to an increase of sessions by 190%, users by 171%, and page views by 180% while in my care in the first two years compared to the previous two years
• Wrote standard operating procedures and general procedures for various marketing-related topics like tradeshow procedures, trademark usage guidelines, website maintenance, etc.
• Researched and co-wrote a technical white paper titled ‘Liquivent®: A New Approach to Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BAL),’ a meta-analysis of Perflubron / perfluorooctyl bromide’s respiratory uses
• Trained all new hires on advanced product knowledge
• Wrote various content pieces for the website including The Importance of Cryopreservation in Regenerative Medicine, OriGen’s President & CEO, Beth San Segundo, featured on the MFG Austin Podcast, National Eye Donor Month, National Donor Day 2023, World Cancer Day 2023, The History of OriGen Biomedical
• Wrote press releases including OriGen Unveils New Look for Shipping Cartons, Adam McPherson Announced as New Associate Director of Marketing, OriGen Biomedical Announces Closure of St. Elmo Manufacturing Facility
Inside Sales + Marketing Manager | Aug 2020 – May 2022
• Analyzed and standardized the request for quotes, samples, orders, complaints, and general inquiry process on the website contributing to greater efficiency for customers that added over $130k in sales in 18 months
• Facilitated new tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure sales program success, including being the project lead for Salesforce optimization; Improved sales efficiency by leading sustainable adoption of these new processes among the sales, marketing, and customer service team
• Optimized and set new standards for internal processes of project management, documentation, organization, and training for company-wide success
• Executed the content strategy by producing and promoting content such as blog posts, sales collateral, white papers, handling guidelines, and videos for various uses to raise brand awareness
• Negotiated contracts and facilitated the execution of vendor agreements for services needed to execute the marketing strategy
• Created a knowledge base of 300+ internal resources, improving employee onboarding and reducing time spent per project on administrative tasks
• Wrote press releases including OriGen Receives CE Mark and Globally Launches CryoStore FLEX Freezing Bag, OriGen Biomedical Named a Top Biotech Company in The 2022 Powderkeg Unvalley Awards
Lamar University | Beaumont, Texas
Master of Business Administration | 2022 – Present [expected October 2023]
- 3.8 Overall GPA
- Accelerated Online Program – Full-time | AACSB Accredited
- Named among the best business schools in the nation by The Princeton Review in their 2023 unranked list | In the top 20% business programs in the US
Bradley University | Peoria, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Communications
Concentration in Advertising + Minor in Interactive Media
- 3.65 Overall GPA | Magna Cum Laude | Dean’s List x 5
- Presidential Scholarship | National Society of Leadership & Success | The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
Becoming a Marketing Manager
Becoming a Digital Marketing Specialist
Content Marketing Foundations
Content Marketing for Social Media
Leading a Marketing Team
Leadership Strategies for Women
Marketing During a Crisis
Social Media Marketing Foundations
Volunteer Photographer | Jan 2014 – Present
HeARTs Speak is a global network of photographers, writers, graphic designers, sculptors, painters, illustrators, and animal advocates providing their time and professional services pro bono to animal welfare organizations in their communities.
A picture is worth 1,000 words and I want to make sure that it definitely says “adopt me!” A good photograph of shelter pets can help them find their forever home faster and I’m proud to offer my services to local animal organizations in Austin, Texas.
- 2x Petco Foundation Calendar Photographer
SAFE Young Professional | August 2020 – Present
The SAFE Alliance exists to stop abuse for everyone by serving the survivors of child abuse, sexual assault and exploitation, and domestic violence. They are dedicated to ending violence through prevention, advocacy, and comprehensive services for individuals, families, and communities that have been affected by abuse.
The SAFE Young Professionals are on a mission to stop abuse for everyone. A group of dedicated and compassionate young professionals, SYP members support SAFE’s philanthropic efforts in two primary ways:
• SYP members support SAFE through ongoing monthly donations at any giving level
• SYP members engage with SAFE and help to raise funds through various events and activities throughout the year.
DogFest supports the mission of Canine Companions® to enhance the lives of people with disabilities by providing expertly trained service dogs, free of charge. These service dogs make a profound impact through the jobs they do like opening doors, picking up dropped items, alerting to sounds, and much more. Our dogs love us endlessly, and the human-canine bond is powerful! Whether as service dogs, working dogs or pet dogs, there are countless tales of our best friends doing amazing things. We invite you to join the fun at your local DogFest as we celebrate the incredible joy dogs bring to our lives.
DogFest Texas Marketing Chair | April 2022 – October 2022
- Assisted with the state-wide marketing strategies in support of DogFest Texas 2022, raising more than $235,000.
- Attended committee meetings with Canine Companions corporate staff and volunteers to coordinate efforts and share effective marketing strategies.
Austin DogFest Event Chair | February 2021 – October 2021
- Organized DogFest Texas – Austin 2021, raising just under $250,000 cumulatively between the Austin, Fort Worth, and Irving events.
- Scheduled and led committee meetings with Canine Companions volunteers, including puppy raisers and dog lovers to help with the successful execution of the event by delegating specific tasks to those involved.
- Managed and secured day-of volunteers, including committee members, speakers, and vendors.
- Acted as emcee at the event.
- Orchestrated event communications, including: speaker, volunteer, and sponsor information packets.
- Responsible for driving event attendance, and creating experiences conducive to achieving the event goals, including: identifying and securing a venue, securing vendors and sponsors, procuring silent auction items, creating activities for both humans and dogs, etc.
- Determined Austin DogFest details so it reflects the community and worked closely with staff partners to ensure we were consistent with national guidelines with regards to branding, fundraising, and outreach.
Registered Therapy Dog Team | Aug 2010 – Jul 2015, Dec 2018 – January 2021
Alliance of Therapy Dogs provides registration, support, and insurance for members who are involved in volunteer animal-assisted activities. These activities include, but are not limited to, visits to hospitals, special needs centers, schools, and nursing homes. The objective is to form a network of caring individuals who are willing to share their special animals in order to bring happiness and cheer to people, young and old alike.
My dog, Lola, and I would visit various places to brighten up people’s days. We started off at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center as one of the first teams in the Paws 4 Healing program and then went to Illinois CancerCare. We would occasionally visit nursing homes, too. My other dog, Kai, has joined her as a therapy dog, as well, in 2018.
Animal Assisted Therapy Team | Aug 2010 – Dec 2010, Feb 2019 – Dec 2019
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Illinois are pleased to offer animal assisted therapy to patients because they believe in treating the emotional as well as the physical needs of patients. Animal Assisted Therapy uses highly trained animals and handlers to help patients achieve specific physical, social, cognitive, and emotional goals. Specially trained therapy dogs and their owners will, on request, visit the hospital to bring comfort to patients, reduce stress, anxiety, pain, blood pressure, and increase patient social interaction and communication.
Volunteer Photographer | September 2016 – September 2019
The objective of PGI is to train service dogs to assist people with a variety of different disabilities while providing support to encourage independence. PGI educates the public about the benefits of service dogs and encourages animal rescue by obtaining many of our animals from shelters and rescue groups.
- Each year, I photographed PGI’s Running with the Dogs, which is their annual fundraiser. This 5k run/3k walk is their biggest fundraiser. The funds that are raised through this event help them continue to place service dogs free of charge each year. I attended the event to document the day itself and the races, as well. I focused on photos of the service dogs in attendance, pets, and run/walkers. Photos were used by PGI for marketing the event for the following year.
Walk/Run Peoria Committee Member | Mar 2018 – Sep 2018
In September, join supporters across the nation for a St. Jude Walk/Run event during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month to raise money for childhood cancer research and the kids of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, where families never receive a bill for anything. Walk or run, and fundraise to help end childhood cancer.
I assisted with the traditional and digital marketing for the Peoria St. Jude Run/Walk event in Peoria, Illinois.
Volunteer Therapy Dog Team | December 2010 – July 2015
The Mission of Illinois CancerCare is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care that enhances the lives of patients and their families. Illinois CancerCare, is a comprehensive practice treating patients with cancer and blood diseases. Their focus is providing state-of-the-art treatments for our patients in the fight against these diseases while staying on the leading edge of breakthrough research and medicines. They are one of the largest private oncology practices in the nation, and have helped countless individuals overcome this disease to live healthy, inspiring lives.
As a therapy dog team, I visited patients as the waited to receive treatment or were receiving treatment.
AWARDS + ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Feedspot’s 90 Best Pet Photography Blogs and Websites
Issued by Feedspot | 2022 + 2023
The best Pet Photography blog list is curated from thousands of blogs on the web and ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness. Awarded in 2022 and 2023. Ranked #12 in 2023.
Employee of the Month
Issued by OriGen BIomedical | June 2022
Each month, OriGen recognizes someone who has served OriGen in an exceptional manner by exemplifying outstanding service through their work and exhibiting a positive, supportive attitude. Individuals are nominated by their peers to show their appreciation for their coworkers.
Feedspot’s Top 100 Pet Photography Blogs and Websites
Issued by Feedspot | 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, + 2021
The best Pet Photography blog list is curated from thousands of blogs on the web and ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness.
Top 50 Pet Photographers in the US
Issued by Canvas Press | 2019 + 2020
Top 20 Animal Photography Blogs 2019
Issued by MrPromokod.ru | 2019
Petco Foundation Calendar Photographer
Issued by Petco Foundation / HeartsSpeak | 2016 + 2017
Official Petco Foundation calendar photographer. These calendars are sold and support the Petco Foundation and provide coupons to customers.
1st Place – Animal Portrait Category in BU Photo Festival
Issued by Bradley University | 2012
1st Place – Self Portrait Category in BU Photo Festival
Issued by Bradley University | 2012
Sonic Healthcare USA | Austin, Texas
Digital Content Specialist | Jan 2020 – Apr 2020
Sonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. SHUSA focuses on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. I was laid off due to COVID-19.
• Managed web content requests (completed 89 web requests in 2.5 months, often within hours of receiving them) and other web-based projects, including spearheading the creation of a company store for employees
• Built website pages in accordance with project requirements, recommended best practices, and functionality to clients, patients, and providers
• Worked closely with designers and vendors to develop creative content for digital and external channels, ensuring a consistent brand voice was maintained
• Assisted in marketing efforts by managing, planning, creating, scheduling, organizing, editing, and publishing content for external channels
• Kept up with online content trends and best practices to incorporate them into overall digital strategy
• Performed regular reviews of web content to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and relevance
• Ensured the websites were up to date with ADA compliance and managed broken links, PDFs, and other entities
ARi | East Peoria, Illinois
Marketing Manager | Dec 2018 – Dec 2019
ARi is a leading provider of integrated engineering solutions and a market leader in engine and powertrain testing. Powered by the strength of our people, process and technology, we constantly strive to deliver quality solutions and premier engineering services. When you choose ARi, you have selected a business partner who is passionate about excellence in delivery, innovation, and getting the job done right the first time.
• Executed a variety of roles within the marketing and sales department while reporting directly to the President/CEO
• Managed and facilitated monthly customer newsletter (average open rate of 27.7%) and quarterly internal newsletter (average open rate of 78.2%) to nearly 1,000 employees
• Created and implemented brand guidelines to standardize the overall look and feel at a global level
• Managed website (26.49% increase in page views) via WordPress and social media channels, including Facebook (engagement increased 175%), LinkedIn (views increased 44%), Instagram (reach increased >1,000%), and Twitter (impressions increased 190%)
• Created all published materials including marketing campaign materials, company collateral, press releases, sell sheets, etc…
• Created, collaborated, and drafted content for company website via WordPress
• Oversaw and managed inside sales vendor relationship to ensure program was returning the desired results
• Coordinated with India marketing team to ensure a consistent global message
• Supervised and managed one marketing intern from Bradley University
Cumulus Media | Peoria, Illinois
Marketing Consultant + Digital Expert | Oct 2017 – Dec 2018
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), 8,000 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
• Consultative sales – uncovered client’s small business marketing challenges and business needs, then delivered a solution through radio, digital, and promotional advertising; added roughly $70k to the pipeline in 1 year
• Developed creative proposals using qualitative and quantitative data in order to make justifiable recommendations to prospective clients to improve their brand awareness in the local market
• Established and preserved multiple strong client relationships
• Created a 2-month long campaign for 2 Peoria-area golf courses, where we served 200,001 impressions through geofencing and contextual ads, had a CTR of .17%, and 261 recorded weighted actions
Freelance Graphic Designer, + Photographer | Jun 2014 – Present
• Continued to design promotional materials for the 5 radio stations – posters, flyers, staff badges, Twitter backgrounds, t-shirts, etc. Promotions Assistant, Graphic Designer, + Photographer | Apr 2012 – Jun 2014 • Designed all promotional materials for our 5 radio stations – posters, flyers, staff badges, social media, t-shirts, etc.
• Concert photography, VIP meet-and-greet photography, and interview videos for the radio stations, mainly 105.7 the X WIXO
• Photographed various concerts, events, remote broadcasts, and promotions to use on the station websites and social media pages
• Wrote blog posts for all websites, but especially for 105.7 the X, our active rock station, including a two-part post that got over 10,000 unique page views
Promotions Assistant, Graphic Designer, + Photographer | Apr 2012 – Jun 2014
• Designed all promotional materials for our 5 radio stations – posters, flyers, staff badges, social media, t-shirts, etc.
Local Search Association | Peoria, Illinois
Marketing Coordinator | Aug 2016 – Oct 2017
The Local Search Association (LSA) is a not-for-profit industry association of media companies, agencies and technology providers who help businesses market to local consumers. LSA has 300 members in 20 countries and the Association helps these members realize the power of local marketing and commerce through conferences, consulting, insights, advocacy and more. // The MarketingBitz.com site was developed by the LSA in order to educate, empower and help small businesses improve their digital marketing effectiveness.
• Managed email campaigns and lists for LSA Recas [co-op advertising database] clients – which consisted of roughly 8,000 sales reps and creative staff for newspaper, radio, and tv
• Created promotional and educational materials, including web graphics, flyers, videos, etc. to add value for customers and increase attendance to our events
• Contributed to LSAinsider and MarketingBitz blogs – two of my posts received the 1st and 3rd most views on the MarketingBitz website in 2017: The Importance of Using Good Imagery on Social Media and 5 Advertising Mistakes You May Not Realize You’re Making
CSE Software | Peoria, Illinois
Multimedia Developer | Oct 2015 – Aug 2016
Developing technology to educate, inform, experience, and inspire. What makes CSE different? It’s technology in the right hands. CSE Software Inc. is located in the heart of the warehouse district in Peoria, Illinois. A technology company Founded in 1990 by Ken Pflederer, our current client base consists of large, Fortune 500 companies and small, family-owned businesses. No company is too large or small to reap the benefits of our comprehensive services, which include: development of websites, mobile apps, eLearning, and custom software; support, fulfillment and distribution, and serious gaming / simulation.
• Quickly and consistently created digital graphics for in-house and multiple client projects
• Used WordPress to update and maintain our own website, as well as multiple client websites – CSE Software, Health Scholars, and Cat Simulators
• Facebook likes grew by nearly 15% while in my care and engagement rose from 23% to 26.4%
• Shot and edited photography/videography work for clients + our own marketing material
• Used Inkling to create training modules for client
Alpha Media Peoria | Peoria, Illinois
Marketing / Sales Assistant + Project Manager | Feb 2015 – Oct 2015
Alpha Media LLC is a diverse multimedia company based in Portland, Oregon. Alpha Media owns 68 radio stations in 12 markets, along with two theaters (in Portland and San Antonio) and a (former) digital marketing firm in Peoria, Illinois.
• Assisted sales team in creating presentations and proposals for clients
• Contributed to the development of comprehensive advertising strategies for clients, as well as creating the client’s deliverable
• Served as client liaison and project manager for various interactive media projects – websites, mobile apps, etc.
Limelight Eventplex | Peoria, Illinois
Promotions Assistant, Graphic Designer, + Photographer | Jan 2014 – Sep 2015
Limelight Eventplex was your home for Peoria’s most intimate and exciting event center and concert venue. Designed and built by musicians, for musicians, this dynamic venue is Central Illinois’ most intimate, fan- and band-friendly facility for live music and other performances. Limelight featured local, regional, national and even global touring acts.
• Designed all promotional materials for the venue – posters, brochures, website + social media images, etc.
• Established and ran social media profiles, including Facebook and Twitter, increasing engagement 62% and the website, increasing traffic 22%
• In-house photographer, taking all photographs for promotional purposes of the venue
Peoria Camera Shop | Peoria, Illinois
Co-Assistant Manager | Aug 2012 – Feb 2015
Since 1937, Peoria Camera has been serving Central Illinois for all its photographic needs. They carry several models of cameras from the most popular and best-known manufacturers to choose from and all the accessories to go with them. The in-house lab (which is one of only a handful left in the country) can print any size and many different gifts from a variety of media.
• Provided exemplary customer service to all patrons and staff, particularly with helping customers pick out cameras, equipment, and print products
• Assisted in the training, managing, and supervising of four other employees
• Contributed to marketing and promotional activities including in-store and off-site events, marketing materials, print advertisements, social media, and blogging of educational content
• Organized stockroom – scan products to make sure they are properly priced and placed them in their proper place in the stockroom or on the sales floor
Bradley University Athletics Marketing Department | Peoria, Illinois
Graphic Designer, Webmaster, + Social Media Manager | Aug 2010 – May 2012
Bradley University is a private university in Peoria, Illinois. Founded in 1897, Bradley University enrolls ~5,400 students who are pursuing degrees in more than 100 undergraduate programs and more than 30 graduate programs in five colleges. Bradley is a member of the Missouri Valley Conference. Conference-approved sports at Bradley for men are baseball, basketball, cross country running, golf, indoor and outdoor track, and soccer. Women’s’ sports consist of basketball, cross country running, golf, indoor and outdoor track, softball, tennis, and volleyball.
• Only in-house graphic designer for Athletics Marketing Department
• Updated and maintained the Bradley Red Sea website, Facebook page, and Twitter –gaining over 1,100 additional likes while in my care
• Created various advertisements (flyers, posters etc.) promoting Bradley Athletic events to be displayed around campus, newspapers, and billboards as well as designed t-shirts for events and games
• Attended athletic events to photograph students and events for promotional purposes and to encourage students to tag themselves on our Facebook page
Kirsten has been an incredible asset to our digital marketing team at Sonic Healthcare USA. She immediately stepped-in over the last few months. She was a significant contributor in helping us develop and implement our digital marketing strategy in a highly regulated environment. I found Kirsten to be able to successfully equalize the creative aspect of her position while driving much-needed standardization and marketing operations. As a digital marketer, she always stretched outside her day-to-day deliverables to ensure our digital presence was cohesive, driving brand consistency. Kirsten is a great team player and willing to assist in multiple marketing capacities. I found Kirsten to be extremely creative, motivated, intelligent, pragmatic, logical, and process-oriented. Kirsten has my full endorsement.
– Kristin Barneby
VP of Marketing & Communications
I had the pleasure of managing Kirsten at Sonic Healthcare USA. She was an absolute asset to the team and I was very impressed with her work ethic and skills. She is detail-oriented and very deadline-driven. She caught onto the Umbraco system quickly and was always willing to help on projects or quick website wins. In the time that she was not assigned a project, she would find things to improve on our websites and take initiative when she was not asked. I highly recommend her and she would be a great addition to any team.
– Nicole Ramirez
Digital Marketing Manager
Kirsten is a very dedicated and hard working team member. Her innovative thoughts and drive to make ARi a well marketed and branded technology company is best in class! When given a task she always delivered without fail. She will roll up her sleeves and help in any group. Kirsten will excel in any opportunity presented!
– Chris Dewitt
Principal / Senior Director of Sales & Marketing
Kirsten is great at everything that she puts work into…whether it is social media work, photography, design, or helping us with our expansion efforts, Kirsten is a phenomenal talent. Hard working, talented, and gifted with a great sense of creativity, she would be a great asset to any team. No matter the task, she asserts 100% of her effort and finishes whatever it is with a professionalism not seen by others her age. Whenever she is around, good work is sure to be done by not only her, but everyone as she is able to inspire whomever she is working with or for. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire her and would let them know that they are acquiring an extremely valuable asset to their team.
– Matthew Lakics
Kirsten was such a joy and inspiration to work for while at ARi. She constantly made me feel so comfortable in a whole new world of Marketing! She challenged me to continually expand my skills while completing my internship as well as taught me so many new skills that I will continue to apply in my future. She is a true inspiration to me as she took a chance on the girl with no experience what so ever and turned her into a successful intern. She will take on any task as it comes her way and she will do it with grace. I cannot recommend her enough!
– Ashley Deckelman
References available upon request.
I have worked with Kirsten in various marketing roles and have always been impressed with both the finished product and her work ethic. She has creative ideas and does amazing work at the tactical level to get those ideas turned into action. She has a strong grasp of traditional and digital forms of marketing – excelling at social media marketing. If I were in a position to hire a marketing specialist, I would hire Kirsten in a heartbeat!
– Jill Addy Wright
Director of Sales
Kirsten is am amazing digital marketing professional who has all the skills, expertise, and dedication needed to build and enhance brands. She concepts, develops and deploys digital marketing strategies that resonate with their intended audiences and generate response for positive ROI. Kirsten is an amazing professional who would be a welcome addition to any company that needs a proven digital marketing professional who builds brands and generates revenues. She always has a smiling face and calm demeanor, even during times of stress, and this resonates with her co-workers.
– Kevan Wilkinson
Digital Content Manager & SEO Specialist
Kirsten has a great instinct marketing ideas on digital platforms. She is extremely proactive in her approach. She is a ‘go getter’. Kirsten also has great organizational skills and knows how to manage her time well. She has proven to be very capable and dependable individual.
– Ravi Gudapati
President & CEO
I had the privilege of working with Kirsten on many marketing projects as a co-owner of Limelight Eventplex, a 1,500 cap music and entertainment venue located in Peoria, IL. Kirsten went above and beyond every time, and provided us with excellent service throughout our time working together. She takes great pride in her work and consistently exceeds quality of work expectations. Kirsten is not afraid to work extra hours and burn the midnight oil in order to get the job done. I cannot offer a higher recommendation, and if you have the chance to work with her or hire her, you definitely should not hesitate to do so!
– Devin Birch
Co-Owner + President
Kirsten is a very talented individual that greatly helped our business in the time that she was around! She assisted in so many areas and was quick to jump head on into projects she was assigned that I have no hesitation that she can do just about anything she wants. Most notably, she was instrumental conducting market research for us compared to our competitors. She also helped tremendously in our human resources endeavors to bring our campus program along. In addition to all of these roles, she was instrumental in raising the profile of our marketing deliverables via her great photography work and experience with modeling. Without hesitation, I endorse Kirsten as a great and highly motivated individual ready to learn.
– Derek Oddo
Senior Marketing Designer
Kirsten has shown maturity that is beyond her experience level. Kirsten has successfully completed and exceeded her stated expectations while working in a challenging remote environment. I have been impressed with Kirsten’s varied abilities that include good written communication, creative thinking, graphic design, time management, and hard work. She has a eye for the ‘new’ while keeping in step with strong traditional approaches to business and marketing.
– John Searby